Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome to A Red Sox Fan From Pinstripe Terri-STORE-y, or whatever. As you can see, there's only one product you can buy as of now. But please buy it, as I have many, many sick children who are very cute, and also, sick. Eh, who am I kidding? I can't pull off this salesman thing. I could tell you that this DVD makes a "great Christmas gift," but if you weren't gonna buy it, but then you were reminded that Christmas exists and that caused you to change your mind, well, that's probably because you're dumb, not because I'm smart. But you're not dumb. So buy this DVD. See, there I go again, thinking, Hey, if I compliment the reader, they'll trust my product is worth the money. Again, if you fell for that, maybe I really should be a salesman.

Anyway, if you want to buy my stuff, great. I thank you in advance. If you don't, well, you're probably too busy harboring known terrorists, so, by all means, get back to your important work, you prick.

4 comments:

Michael Leggett said...

I shall Make That Purchase:

ONLY Too Glad To

Michael Leggett said...

I have made That Purchase:

Honoured, In Fact

Unknown said...

Since I'm your mother, I bought TWO. (Will owe you for the second as I couldn't figure out how to buy more than one.)

Jere said...

Ways to buy multiple copies:

1. Go through the process as many times as you want, including a note that you are purposely doing it multiple times.

2. Email me.

Thanks for buying, people.